A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Edenthorpe Neighbourhood Plan will be held on Thursday 6th May 2021. If you are already registered to vote in local elections and live in the Edenthorpe Parish Ward, you will be eligible to vote in this Referendum. The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2,593.28 The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 3,925 electors.
The Referendum will be conducted in accordance with procedures which are similar to those used at local government elections.
How to vote
The question which will be asked in the Referendum is:
Do you want Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Edenthorpe to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
A Poll Card will be delivered to all registered electors of the Edenthorpe Neighbourhood Plan area around 31 March 2021, therefore if you do not receive a poll card it could mean that you may not be on the register. Make sure you register to vote by Monday 19 April 2021. Please check your poll card for your usual polling station or visit our Find my Polling Station link for directions.
The deadline for applying for or changing a postal vote is 5.00pm on 20 April 2021.
- Registration – if you are not already registered to vote, then you must do so by 19 April 2021.
- Postal Vote Application Form – Applications must reach Electoral Services by 5pm on 20 April 2021.
- Proxy Vote Application Form – Applications must reach Electoral Services by 5pm on 27 April 2021.
- Edenthorpe Information Statement-1
- Download (85KB – PDF)
- Edenthorpe Parish Boundary
- Download (1.26MB – PDF)
- Notice of Referendum – Edenthorpe
- Download (85KB – PDF)
Modified Neighbourhood Plan
- Edenthorpe Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Version
- Download (8.15MB – PDF)
- i Edenthorpe Decision Statement
- Download (588KB – PDF)
- ii Edenthorpe Neighbourhood Plan Examiners Report
- Download (701KB – PDF)
Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner
- iii Summary of Representations submitted to the examiner – Edenthorpe
- Download (141KB – PDF)
Statement from the Council relating to basic conditions and provision
- iv Statement from the Council relating to basic conditions and provision
- Download (195KB – PDF)
General Information on Town and County Planning
- v Edenthorpe – General Information on Town and County Planning
- Download (328KB – PDF)