In 1954 the local papers indicated that Edenthorpe was to become a separate Parish and that there would be a need for a Parish Council.
Under the Local Government Act 1933; Sections 141 and 142 on 17th February 1956, was published – THE WEST RISING OF YORKSHIRE (PARISHES OF BARNBY DUN WITH KIRK SANDALL AND EDENTHORPE) CONFIRMATION ORDER 1956.
This order established Edenthorpe as a Parish in its own right with effect from 1956.
|Marjorie Baker||52 Ridgewood Avenueemail@example.com|
|Clive Alton (Vice-Chairman)||33 Eden Grove Roadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Abson||60 Thorne Roademail@example.com|
|Ann Devy||15 Sunnysidefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sue Tate||10 Eden Grove Roademail@example.com|
|Dave Sykes||102 Thorne Roadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fred Gee (Chairman)||4 Parklandsemail@example.com|
|Paul Bissett||32 Sunnyside||07801 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave Barrow||13 Cedric Roademail@example.com|